ivanti (formerly HEAT) Application Control
Protection of endpoints against malware such as the current ransomware "Locky" and "Goldeneye"
The impact on company earnings numbers is alarming, with malware-related costs associated with increased help desk usage, additional re-imaging, increased network downtime, and employee productivity loss up to 50 percent of a company's endpoint-specific TCO.
HEAT® Application Control provides uninterrupted malware protection and improves IT and end-user productivity by eliminating the risk of running unknown, untrusted, and malicious applications. With HEAT® Application Control, IT administrators quickly identify and run all applications running in the enterprise environment Consistent implementation of whitelist-based policiesBy which blocks unauthorized applications, malware programs and untrusted changes be.
The main benefits of using
- Prevention of known and unknown threats
- Block targeted malware and zero-day attacks
- Ensure a trusted application environment
- Improved PC and server availability
- Reduce TCO for endpoint security
- Integration with anti-virus programs and patch management tools for a more granular security architecture
How HEAT® Application Control works
- recognition - Take a snapshot of each endpoint to identify and catalog all executed
Programs and to quickly capture the potential application-related risk.
- Definition - Create policies to automate the process of deploying and running new applications at the endpoints
HEAT's flexible, trust-based Trust Engine, keeping the whitelist up-to-date and allowing authorized applications to run smoothly.
- Implementation - Block default execution of unknown and unauthorized applications and automatically prevent zero-day attacks before implementing the latest AntiVirus definitions or vulnerability patches. Comprehensive IT risk reduction by extending whitelist policies to end users with local administration rights.
- Administration - Updating whitelists using the Trust Engine to implement new software (and software updates). Produce specific reports demonstrating compliance with applicable safety regulations and conducting on-demand forensic analyzes.