ivanti (formerly HEAT) Device Control
Control mobile devices and encrypt transmitted data to prevent data loss and data theft
Device-based whitelisting: Assign authorizations for authorized mobile devices (such as USB flash drives) and media (for example, DVDs / CDs) to individual users or user groups. In the audit mode "the implementation guidelines are defined / validated, then the system is switched to the" enforcement mode "
Device-specific access permissions: Highly detailed permissions to control access to specific device classes (for example, all USB flash drives), device groups, device models, and / or even individual device IDs.
Flexible policies with highly detailed control: Needs-based setting of permissions, including read / write, mandatory encryption, time-programmed / temporary access, online / HDD devices and vam The policies can be set for individual users, computers, ports and devices or for entire groups.
- Identify all devices currently connected to network components at any time
- Protection against data theft and data loss
- Consistent encryption of data transferred to mobile media including USB sticks, CDs and DVDs
- Control and manage all mobile devices on all ports - USB, Firewire, WIFI, Bluetooth, etc.
- Provide detailed forensic analysis on device usage and data transfer
- Prevent the introduction of malware via mobile media
Supported device types:
- USB memory sticks
- ZIP drives
- Floppy Drives
- Biotech Drives
- Tape Drives
- hard drives
- Wireless LAN Adapter
- digital cameras
- CD / DVD burner / player
- Smart card readers
- USB printer
- Biometric devices
- Mobile Windows devices
- PS / 2
- LPT / Parallel
- COM / serial
- Wireless NICs