migRaven.24 / 7 product demo
- 00: 00 - Initial Situation: Large amount of unstructured data
- 07: 30 - Feature Data Retention: The exit strategy for obsolete data
- 14: 35 - Feature Folder Self Service: Ownership for Users
- 17: 30 - Summary: Benefits of migRaven.24 / 7
- 19: 10 Demo: migRaven.24 / 7 Data Retention
- 38: 00 Demo: migRaven.24 / 7 Folder Self Service
- 45: 10 - Demo: further analysis options
- 48: 16 - questions from the participants
On the file servers in companies pile up amounts of files, of which the vast majority are actually no longer needed. Distributed over the entire file system, they cost in many ways and obstruct the view of the actual, productive data needed. With 20.000 files per user and more, manual cleanup is no longer an option. Solutions that tackle the problem intelligently have not existed yet.
migRaven.24 / 7 was developed to make working with the file server more comfortable, efficient and secure. For this purpose, the software currently offers functions for analyzing the data structure, for user-controlled data volume reduction (Data Retention) and for secure, internal file sharing (Folder Self Service).
In the migRaven.24 / 7 product webinar, Senior Consultant and CEO Thomas Gomell will show you the concept of migRaven.24 / 7 and guide you through the software.